Monday, March 14, 2016

Growing up is hard to do

The text of this post was originally a rant.

It stayed in draft mode for a few weeks as I logged in and furiously added more pieces to the puzzle. I thought it would make me feel better, but in reality, it only made me more upset. I felt like I was stockpiling ammunition "just in case I needed it." That's not a fun way to think.

I'll talk about Cosmo instead :)

Cosmo (Aliases "Kamikaze Cosmo" and "Cosmonaut the Labracadoberman") will be turning 4 this Thursday. In preparation of this momentous occasion, I've begun the annual search for a special birthday treat. Year 2 was Pupcakes with Cream cheese icing and Year 3 was Peanut Butter Bacon Bites. 







So far, these Cinnamon Bun Bites are looking like the winning option:


I might need to find a cinnamon roll recipe for people too, because now I want one as well...

Now I only have to find a birthday hat my puppychild won't eat...

No comments: