Monday, May 26, 2008

I truly believe that when I die, I'll be laughing hysterically...

I'm Jade.  I smile and laugh.  
It doesn't make life easier, but it sure makes it more fun.

Life's too short to go around being sad and depressed all the time...

We take ourselves too seriously.

Sometimes, it's okay to just make a fool of yourself (which is good, since I'm becoming a pro at this!)


On to other things now:
Summer is upon us.
These coastal summers are nice, but after spending a week in Mexico, I realize that life without humidity could quite possibly be as close to heaven as we can get on Earth...  I miss those dry mornings.. On the other hand, I'm not a huge fan of dust storms.. Perhaps my salty white beaches and horrendously frizzy locks aren't so bad after all.........

I'm sick today.  I think it is just sinuses.  All I know is that I want it to go away soon.

My car is still amazing... But I've been logging some miles on it in the past week or so.  It is so much fun to drive around doing nothing, but I need to resist the urge to sightsee right now.

Okay, I'm done.. This a little weird, and I feel like I'm talking to myself. 

(no comments on me being crazy allowed! )

No comments: